Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good morning - Saturday 10/15

After a fitful night of "sleeping", Alan woke me up to give me a hug and good wishes.  Riley followed later as they left at the wee hours of 4:30 am for the Marching Band Regionals being held at Chersterton today.  It is hard to realize that this day has finally arrived after months of planning and preparation.

Soon Kelly and Bob will take us to the airport to begin the journey across the ocean to our new home in Liberia.

Many thanks to all of you who have been praying for us.  We will continue to pray for you and ask that you continue to pray for us.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Anne ~ I'm excited to be one of your followers on this blog! I pray that your trip goes smoothly and safely and that your life in Liberia is full of blessings as I know YOU will be a wonderful blessing to the people there and will bring them joy and much wisdom! My best to you and Timothy too! God Bless both of you! ~ Your Friend, Dianne C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete